Kid & Family friendly hotels in London, UK. Ideas for family getaways.
Melia White House, London
- One of the best kid & family friendly hotels in London for family getaways & holidays.
- Central London location in Regent’s Park, near London’s main attractions, shops and transport links.
- Stylish and relaxing accommodation, including spacious family rooms and suites.
- Great amenities for kids including presents upon arrival.
- Baby cots and extra beds available upon request.
- Children’s and baby menu. Kids toiletries.
- Excellent business facilities and meeting rooms.
- Executive the Level Lounge offering privacy and comfort to executive guests.
- WiFi Internet connection in all public areas, rooms, meeting rooms and The Level lounge and much more.
Chessington Safari Hotel, London
- One of the most unique kid & family friendly hotels in London for unforgettable family getaways with kids.
- Whether you want to go on a quest to find some treasure, embark on an expedition to the Temple Summit or adventure in to an African savannah, Chessington Resort Hotels provide the perfect short break getaway.
- Temple Restaurant & Bar.
- Savannah Splash Pool with a slide and water jets!
- Zafari Bar & Grill.
- Fitness Centre, Spa and Pool.
- Satellite TV, in-house movies.
- Dedicated family rooms.
- Special offers for families & children and much more.
Hotel Novotel London Tower Bridge
- 4-star hotel in London, located in the city, close to the Tower Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Its guest rooms welcome you with free internet access and satellite TV.
- Work out in the fitness centre or wind down in the sauna and hammam. There are 7 fully-equipped meeting rooms all with wireless internet access.
- Family rooms to spend cozy evenings together.
- A convivial family room for 2 adults + 2 children.
- A balanced children’s menu.
- Kid’s play area and more.
- One of the greatest kid & family friendly hotels in London, a charming destination for family getaways & holidays.
The Nadler Kensington, London
- Affordable luxury, boutique hotel.
- The Nadler Kensington provides Wi-Fi, 24-hour Reception & Concierge service, air-conditioning and a mini-kitchen in every room, with a larger, redecorated rooms and bathrooms and more.
- Located in the Royal Borough Of Kensington and Chelsea, West London, it’s only a short walk from Earls Court tube station, Kensington Palace & Gardens, the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Royal Albert Hall, and so much more.
- One of the greatest family friendly hotels in London, a chrming destination for family getaways & holidays with children.
The Milestone Hotel, London
- The exquisite five-star hotel is located within the esteemed Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, overlooking Kensington Palace and Gardens.
- Family amenities include: mini bathrobes and slippers, baby intercoms are available, all menus are whit children’s options, kid’s movies and various games, family rooms, twin rooms and more.
- There’s a heated resistance pool, a gym, a sauna, and a chauffeur-driven Bentley to whisk you to the city sights and much more.
- One of the best pet friendly & family friendly hotels in London for family getaways & holidays.
The Montague hotel, London
- Just steps from The British Museum, expect exemplary personal service, understated comfort and rich furnishings throughout.
- As one of the best kid & family friendly hotels in London, The Montague offer parents travelling with children the following amenities: Baby kit & bathtub, Baby cot, Children’s slippers and bathrobes, Children’s seats, Babysitting service, Baby monitors, bottle warmer, games console and much more.
- You can bring your pets too, have a great fine dining or organize business events in great meeting facilities.
- A great destination for family getaways & holidays.