Romantic hotels in London city centre. Ideas for London holidays & breaks.
The Milestone Hotel, London, England
- One of the best hotels in London city centre for romantic London holidays & breaks.
- This exquisite five-star hotel is located within the esteemed Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, overlooking Kensington Palace and Gardens, minutes from the Royal Albert Hall and with easy access to the West End.
- Unwind in the sauna and heated resistance pool.
- Deluxe guest rooms and luxury suites.
- Award winning Afternoon Tea in the Park Lounge.
- Fine British dining in Cheneston’s Restaurant.
Hotel The Caesar, London, England
- This charming 4-star boutique hotel is an ideal option for business and leisure stays in the heart of London, only a few minutes from Hyde Park and within walking distance of Oxford Street and Notting Hill shopping areas.
- One of the memorable hotels in London city centre for romantic breaks or London holidays & vacations.
- Located in a typical and recently remodelled Victorian building, enjoy this peaceful setting in a residential area with privileged views of Queens Gardens.
- With a gymnasium, sauna, business room and two unique gastronomic areas, enabling you to savour creative Spanish cuisine in the heart of England’s capital.
Kingsway Hall hotel, London, England
- The Kingsway Hall Hotel is a 4 star deluxe hotel located in Central London between the vibrant Covent Garden and Holborn areas. The hotel can help you organise your perfect overnight stay as well as events for up to 200 delegates. As Kingsway Hall Hotel is only a stone’s throw away from Theatreland, the Royal Opera House, the British Museum and the City, we are in a great location for both business and leisure travellers alike.
- One of the greatest hotels in London city centre for romantic London holidays or weddings.
The Montague on The Gardens, London, England
- A genteel Georgian townhouse in elegant Bloomsbury, The Montague is a peaceful hideaway in the heart of the London city that combines up-to-the-minute city sophistication with ample old-world charm.
- Just steps from The British Museum, expect exemplary personal service, understated comfort and rich furnishings throughout. A bistro style restaurant specialises in modern European cuisine which may also be enjoyed al fresco on the delightful terrace.
- Pet friendly hotel.
- Terrace Bar and Cigar Terrace.
Doubletree by Hilton London, England
- Historic charm meets modern elegance. Originally built in 1911, this central London hotel is housed in a listed building with a stunning Edwardian façade.
- One of the hotels in London city centre with convenient location – just a five minute walk from Holborn and Russell Square Station, which runs the Central and Piccadilly Lines and offers direct access to Heathrow Airport. Areas nearby including the British Museum, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Covent Garden, Regent Street, Soho, Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
- The hotel is licensed for weddings and civil ceremonies, offering the perfect central London location for an unforgettable London holiday.
- One of the memorable hotels in London city centre.
Corus Hotel Hyde Park London, England
- A London City Hotel That’s Perfectly Placed To Explore The Capital.
- The 200 year old listed Georgian Corus Hotel stands at No.1 Lancaster Gate next to Hyde Park, overlooking Kensington Park Gardens and Park Lane. Close to everything that the West End of London has to offer, from shopping in Oxford Street, Bond Street and Knightsbridge, to museums and art galleries in South Kensington and world famous visitor destinations such as Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square and the City of Westminster, you are never far from a great attraction at our Central London hotel.
- One of the ideal hotels in London city centre for special events, romantic weddings or London holidays and breaks.
Grange Rochester Hotel, London, England
- The Grange Rochester is a charming 4-star hotel situated in royal Westminster, close to London’s most iconic landmarks and tourist sights.
- In-house facilities include a lounge bar serving classic afternoon tea, and two restaurants serving a range of food and snacks throughout the day.
- Hotel services for business travellers include flexible meeting rooms with AV support and wi-fi connectivity, and access to PC, colour printing and fax services.
- Popular local attractions include Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and St James’ Park.
- One of the greatest hotels in London city centre for romantic London holidays & vacations in England.