Romantic spa weekend getaways for couples. Spa hotels.
Some of the most famous spa destinations in the World.
Hotel Raffles Istanbul, Turkey
- One of the most romantic spa weekend getaways for couples.
- A beacon above the Bosphorus, Raffles’ newest hotel is a timeless fusion of inspired architecture, ravishing luxury, gastronomical innovation and serious cultural chic.
- The hotel’s Spa features male and female relaxation areas with saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzis, experience showers and ice fountains. The outdoor pool offers stunning panoramic views of the city and both indoor and outdoor pools are bathed in natural light. Completing the hotel’s suite of facilities are a yoga and pilates studio, personal training, Technogym® equipment, and 2 hair and nail salons.
Point Yamu Resort by Como, Phuket, Thailand
- Point Yamu by COMO is a Phuket luxury resort located at the tip of Cape Yamu overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay.
- One of the most romantic spa weekend getaways in the World.
- You can discover the calming spirit of this Phuket spa hotel at COMO Shambhala Retreat where the hotel offer holistic treatments to improve mental quietude, physical wellbeing and spiritual balance.
- The hotel also has a yoga studio, two double and five single treatment rooms, four Thai massage alcoves, plus separate male and female steam rooms, Jacuzzi and gym.
Amara Resort & Spa, a Kimpton Hotel, Sedona, Arizona, USA
- Located in Sedona, AZ, you’ll enjoy the tranquil, picturesque views while staying at our Sedona hotel. Amara Resort is surrounded by the beautiful red rocks, a short walk to the shops and restaurant in Uptown, and features an infinity pool and award winning spa.
- Set against red rock panoramas and nestled along Oak Creek, Amara Spa adds another dimension of peace and tranquility to your boutique resort stay.
- One of the best & most romantic spa weekend getaways for couples in USA.
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace, Budapest, Hungary
- An art nouveau landmark on Szechenyi Square, Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest gracefully combines vintage architecture and design with modern services and amenities.
- The Spa features seven treatment rooms, including a couples’ suite, a unisex sauna, separate steam rooms for men and women, an infinity-edge lap pool and a whirlpool.
- One of the spectacular & unforgettable spa weekend getaways in Europe.
Tokoriki Island Resort, Fiji
- A truly romantic beach vacation, with warm Fijian hospitality and caring attention to detail, making it the perfect Fiji destination for your child-free island escape or relaxing honeymoon.
- Tokoriki Spa, described by guests as ‘simply heaven’, has an ambience that evokes peace, calm and pure tranquility. Three individual couples’ treatment bures featuring gentle falling water over freestanding volcanic rock walls have been designed to ensure you a truly relaxing spa experience.
- One of the most romantic and spa weekend getaways in the World.
L’Andana, Tuscany, Italy
- An enchanting resort with a gourmand SPA, Tuscan Trattoria, golf driving range is a romantic private chapel.
- The ESPA spa at L’Andana covers 600 m², including two thermal spas, with slate flooring. There is also a Vitality Pool, full of mineral-rich water, with soothing properties, heated to 37°C to relax the muscles. Four cabins are available, one of which can treat two people at the same time. Other facilities include a latest-generation fitness room, a Turkish bath and a thalassotherapy pool.
- One of the memorable romantic spa weekend destinations.
Nayara Hotel & Gardens, Costa Rica
- Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a luxury boutique hotel located in the area of the Arenal Volcano National Park that is widely recognized for providing luxurious accommodations and premium amenities.
- A 5-star member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Nayara has been acclaimed as one of the most romantic places in the World. The hotel’s heartfelt hospitality, impeccable service, fine cuisine, outstanding spa, amazing excursions and eco-experiences make Nayara the premier destination in Costa Rica.
Kentrikon Hotel and Spa, Edipsos, Greece
- The Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the old part of Edipsos – one of the greatest spa weekend getaways in Europe. The sea, the famous hot springs of Edipsos and the central park of the town are only a few of the amenities within less than 3 minutes walk from the hotel.
- The water used at the hotel’s facilities is natural spa water, emerging from the ground from depths of more than 3000 meters and original temperatures greater than 80 degrees Celsius. Full of naturally occurring minerals, the water offers natural relief and helps treat numerous conditions such as arthritis, rheumatisms and other conditions of the muscular system.
- One of the greatest spa weekend getaways for romantic breaks.