Themed & unique hotels in San Francisco, California. Ideas for romantic & unusual getaways.
Hotel Bijou, San Francisco, California
- One of the most romantic themed hotels & unique hotels in San Francisco, California for unusual getaways & breaks.
- Located in the heart of downtown, Union Square this luxury hotel offers distinct, inviting accommodations, over 1,200 square feet of meeting space for events and small gatherings, a private theater, and more.
- Each of the themed hotel rooms draws inspiration from great San Franciscan moments of film, from Alfred Hitchcock’s The Birds to Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry. The elegant décor of this San Francisco luxury hotel echoes the history of black and white films while featuring modern, glamorous décor and amenities such as a free nightly double feature at the Petit Theater, cable television, writing desk, high-speed wireless Internet access, and more.
- Hotel Bijou hosts charming, intimate meetings and events in a supreme Downtown location.
Hotel Rex, San Francisco, California
- One of the most unique hotels in San Francisco, California for romantic getaways.
- Surround yourself with contemporary art at our 1930s-style San Francisco salon in the heart of bustling Union Square.
- Located on gallery row, in the center of San Francisco’s arts and theater district.
- The readings, art shows, live music, extensive library, and magic at the Hotel Rex and Society Cabaret series at the hotel’s in-house Library Bar attract tourists and locals alike, as do the literary-themed cocktails and daily wine hour.
- Rooms recall a bygone bohemian Paris with handpainted lamps, custom lampshades and original artwork. They also include Wi-Fi, upgraded to 100 MB, and flat-screen TVs with iPod docks.
- Guestrooms and suites are decorated with custom wall coverings, fresh fabrics, hand-painted lampshades and work by local artists, which makes the hotel one of the memorable & unique hotels in San Francisco, CA.
Hotel Diva, San Francisco, California
- One of the most unique hotels in San Francisco, California for unforgettable romantic getaways.
- Sexy, modern and absolutely not for everyone, Hotel Diva is one of the most chic of Personality’s hotels in Union Square and all San Francisco. Conveniently located on Geary Street just two blocks away from Neiman Marcus and Saks, Hotel Diva has a style that is attractive and architecturally appealing.
- With an excellent location near the shops and restaurants of Union Square, guests can find everything right outside the door.
- Upon arrival, stroll past the one and only Diva sidewalk of fame, featuring signatures of celebrity guests and into modern yet, sophisticated lobby.
Payne Mansion Hotel, San Francisco, California
- Located in the heart of San Francisco, The Payne Mansion is among the most beautiful buildings in the city. Built in 1881, it remains a striking example of classic Victorian design and exquisite craftsmanship. It has been meticulously transformed into a luxury boutique hotel that offers guests modern, high-end amenities while retaining the original charm and detail that makes this 130 year old building a true gem.
- Perfectly situated in the Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood, this luxury hotel is just steps away from public transit and attractions such as The Marina, Market Street, The San Francisco Opera, and countless restaurants, bars, and shops.
- One of the most romantic themed & unique hotels in San Francisco, California.
Argonaut Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, San Francisco, California
- With rooms showcasing the contemporary works of emerging artists from around the world, the Hotel Des Arts is located in the heart of San Francisco’s French Quarter. At the crossroads of Union Square, the Financial District and right next to the great gates of Chinatown, the Hotel
- Des Arts is perfectly situated for business or leisure.
- Hotel Des Art provides an environment in which people could experience art in a new and more immediate way. It’s just like staying in a gallery!
- One of the most romantic art & unique hotels in San Francisco, California.