Unique & Unusual hotels in London for romantic breaks.
40 Winks Hotel
- One of the most unique & unusual hotels in London for romantic breaks & vacations.
- 40 Winks is a legendary hotel based in hip and trendy East London with unique “bijou size”.
- The hotel mission is a very simple one – to offer an antidote to the bland uniformity of most hotel chains by creating something deliriously seductive, memorable and enchanting.
- 40 Winks hotel offers is an immersive experience, an invitation to lose yourself in another more fabulous, more magical world.
The Rookery, EC1
- Inside, The Rookery is all period charm. Polished wood panelling, stone flagged floors, open fires and genuine antique furniture give the place a warm, homely atmosphere – more private club than hotel.
- Delightful small hotel, among the most unique & unusual hotels in London for unforgettable romantic breaks.
- The Rookery is located in the fashionable area of Clerkenwell, between the West End and London’s central business district, known as The City. It is like Soho in the east, with bustling street life and a plethora of fascinating places to eat and drink.
The May Fair Hotel
- The May Fair: an icon of expressive contemporary design, bringing together boutique attention to detail with grand hotel service.
- A legendary luxury hotel , among the most romantic & unusual hotels in London for breaks. With a glamorous past, The May Fair was first opened by King George V in 1927 and offers 404 luxury hotel bedrooms, including 12 of the capital’s most memorable hotel suites, a discreet spa, a fine-dining restaurant and the quintessential London Casino.
- The spirit of surrounding Mayfair is captured beautifully, especially in the destination May Fair Bar, breathtaking Crystal Room and opulent Danziger Suite, which between them have played host to some of London’s most extravagant society events.
St. Ermin’s Hotel
- This luxury hotel in Westminster is a unique blend of historically significant interiors and textural design that creates a sense of warmth and repose, whilst offering modern and innovative facilities. St. Ermin’s encourages its guests to relax and unwind in a luxury room or suite after a busy day on business or exploring the major nearby tourist attractions.
- One of the most memorable, extraordinary & unusual hotels in London.
- The hotel’s location in Westminster, central London makes it the perfect base romantic breaks.
45 Park Lane – Dorchester Collection
- 45 Park Lane is sophisticated yet full of life, basking in an enviable location in London’s elegant Mayfair.
- With its landmark architecture, dynamic interiors and contemporary art collection, 45 Park Lane offers guests a relaxed and luxurious stay, a great destination for London romantic breaks.
- The state-of-the-art hotel is one of the most romantic, unique & unusual hotels in London for holidays. Popular with locals and seasoned jetsetters, this smart choice also provides an excellent basis for those looking to explore London.