Boutique hotels in Rome city centre, Italy
Hotel Campo de’ Fiori, Rome, Italy
- One of the best boutique hotels in Rome city centre for romantic getaways in Italy.
- Hotel Campo de’ Fiori is located in the heart of the lively and pitures area of Rome known as Campo de’ Fiori.
- The hotel is situated since 1937 in an antique structure of the Roma Baroque period.
- High class elegance, the atmosphere of refined furnishings, sought after tapestries, authentic lacunar ceilings, antique paintings and decorated walls can be found.
- An antique fireplace in the hall.
- Warm and fascinating reading room, with elaborated woodwork and an antique library.
- Multi level terrace which offers our guests a 360° panoramic and suggestive view of the city.
- In walking distance are marvellous monuments of the centre of Rome such as: Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Piazza Venezia, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Castel Sant’Angelo and the Vatican City.
- Some of the facilities are: 24 hour reception, luggage deposit, babysitting service, a splendid panoramic terrace with solarium, breakfast lounge and buffet breakfast, Wifi and more.
Villa Spalletti Trivelli, Rome, Italy
- One of the spectacular boutique hotels in Rome city centre for unforgettable romantic getaway or wedding in Italy.
- In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique historic residence—a discreet and intimate luxury villa hotel, elegant and refined drawing rooms furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive wellness centre and therapies, private gardens, sumptuous rooms with every comfort.
- The hotel is in an ideal position for visiting Rome’s historical sites.
- Accommodation is characterised by a balance of classicism with contemporary comfort, public areas are large and airy, showcasing antiques from the family’s collection, whilst the library is recognised by the Ministry of National Heritage and Culture.
- One of the memorable Boutique hotels in Rome city centre for romantic Italy wedding.
Relais Palazzo Taverna, Rome, Italy
- Relais Palazzo Taverna and Locanda degli Antiquari are two new residences located in a XVth century building next to Palazzo Taverna.
- One of the memorable Boutique hotels in Rome city centre for romantic weddings in Italy.
- Relais Palazzo Taverna and Locanda degli Antiquari are located in the historical centre of Rome, on Via dei Gabrielli, a narrow and quiet private road looking out onto Via dei Coronari, the ancient road famous for its antique shops and celebrated by artists and poets.
- At walking distance there are, among other sites, the Castel Sant’Angelo, the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, San Peters’ square (the Vatican) and Piazza Campo dei Fiori.
- Some of the facilities in rooms are: air conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar, safe, telephone, hairdryer, internet access and kettle for tea and coffee.
Barocco hotel, Rome, Italy
- Barocco is a boutique hotel located in an old aristocratic building in the heart of Baroque Rome.
- One of the greatest Boutique hotels in Rome city centre for romantic getaways.
- 100% smoke-free hotel.
- Attention to detail, absolute cleanliness, unique and highly sought-after rooms.
- An atmosphere from times past, and 21st-century technology, make guests’ stay at the Barocco a warm Italian experience full of magic.
- An ideal place for romantic wedding or honeymoon.