Romantic hotels in Honolulu Waikiki. Ideas for romantic getaways & breaks in Waikiki.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa, Honolulu
- One of the unforgettable & most romantic hotels in Honolulu Waikiki where you can make memories to last a lifetime in a spectacular setting fronting the famed Waikiki Beach.
Experience luxurious guestrooms with deluxe appointments and the undivided attention of the welcoming staff. Take advantage of the hotel’s business and meeting facilities, acclaimed restaurants and Hyatt services. Treat yourself to a massage or a luxury facial at the Na Ho’ola Spa.
- Play a round or two at one of the many area golf courses. The opportunities for enjoyment are limited only by your imagination.
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki, Honolulu
- One of the best hotels in Honolulu Waikiki for romantic getaways.
- In the heart of Waikiki Beach, the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa on Oahu, introduced the world to Hawaiian hospitality in 1901. Often referred to as the “First lady of Waikiki”, this oceanfront Oahu hotel is a legendary landmark. Step back into yesteryear with all the contemporary amenities and unique services to make your Waikiki Hawaii vacation both memorable and enjoyable.
Waikiki Parc Hotel, Waikiki, Honolulu
- Waikiki Parc is an urban hotel in a celebrated, resort destination. This Waikiki Beach hotel provides you with easy access to outdoor activities, cultural events, shopping, restaurants, and our renowned beaches. As one of the finest & romantic boutique hotels in Honolulu Waikiki, this hotel brings you closer to all that Honolulu offers.
- One of the most romantic hotels in Waikiki.
Halekulani Hotel, Waikiki, Honolulu
- Halekulani is a cherished blend of place and space, an oasis-like experience amid the energy of Waikiki. With the beachfront location and unobstructed views of Diamond Head, Halekulani is the sought-after destination for those wishing to honeymoon in Hawaii.
- Guests enjoy views of the Pacific from all suites and from most guest rooms. All the hotel’s restaurants overlook the ocean. Even the hotel’s distinctive pool has Waikiki as its backdrop.
Aston Waikiki Beach Tower, Honolulu
- One of Waikiki’s most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki’s main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife.
- The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises.
- One of the most romantic hotels in Honolulu Waikiki.
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Honolulu
- Situated only steps from world-famous Waikiki Beach and the Pacific Ocean, this Waikiki resort spans 5.2 acres of picturesque beauty and splendor ideal for a getaway.
- This spectacular resort in Honolulu blends the spirit of “Aloha” with an atmosphere that is warm, comfortable and inviting where you create your own paradise. Located next to Diamond Head Crater near a dazzling host of attractions and sights, this luxurious Waikiki beach hotel offers unrivaled service in a landmark setting.
- One of the most romantic hotels in Honolulu Waikiki for unforgettable wedding or honeymoon.
Coconut Waikiki Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, Honolulu
- With bright rooms spacious enough for cartwheels, private balconies, a pool with sun deck, and Waikiki Beach just blocks away, Coconut Waikiki is your island home away from home.
- Gaze at Ala Wai Mountains from your room, dive into the pool, or walk over to the beach to catch the waves or head into the restaurants and shops in town.
- One of the memorable hotels in Honolulu Waikiki for unforgettable romantic getaways & breaks.