Romantic hotels in San Francisco Downtown. Ideas for San Francisco getaways.
Hilton San Francisco Union Square, California
- One of the best hotels in San Francisco Downtown for romantic getaways & weddings.
- Located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, this stylish and sophisticated hotel offers easy access to Nob Hill, Chinatown and fantastic shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities at Union Square.
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool or relax in the whirlpool located on the 16th floor deck of this San Francisco hotel. Wake up to Starbucks in the lobby or an extensive buffet selection, and indulge in gastro pub-style cuisine at the stylish and energetic Urban Tavern Restaurant. Host a meeting or event in one of the 73 meeting rooms or celebrate a special occasion for up to 3,200 people in the opulent 30,000 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom that occupies an entire floor.
Hotel Union Square, San Francisco, California
- Hotel Union Square, San Francisco’s first boutique hotel, offers the authentic San Francisco experience.
- One of the best hotels in San Francisco Downtown for romantic getaways.
- This hotel is a visually stimulating fusion of art deco and classic San Francisco style. Beautiful brick walls, original 1915 Egyptian-motif mosaic murals, and sleek furnishings from San
- Francisco based EQ3, are all complemented by a rich color palate of crimson, shades of grey and earthy taupe.
- Some of the amenities are: WiFi, on-site parking, non-smoking property, 24-hour Business Center, Safe deposit box and more.
Warwick San Francisco Hotel, California
- Ideally located just steps from bustling Union Square and its world-class shopping, theaters and landmark attractions, the Warwick is a residential-style hideaway at the intersection of action and allure.
- Considered by many as the first choice among luxury boutique hotels in San Francisco downtown, the Warwick San Francisco offers 24-hour Room Service, an off-site Fitness Centre, same-day laundry and valet services, and valet parking.
- One of the most romantic San Francisco getaways.
The Mosser, San Francisco, California
- Conveniently located between the City’s renowned Union Square (shopping district) and the Moscone Convention Center, both business and leisure travelers will find excellent shopping, touring and night life within blocks from their hotel room.
- The Mosser’s non-smoking guest rooms combine custom designed furnishings for ingenious space efficiency and a unique flair; fusing historical Victorian touches with sleek in room sophistication. A stylish ambience provides warmth charm and comfort.
- One of the most romantic hotels in San Francisco downtown.
Clift Hotel San Francisco, California
- An inspired fusion of old-world hotel elegance with distinctly contemporary energy and glamour, the nearly century-old Clift’s modern and daring sense of diversity perfectly captures the spirit of San Francisco, while maintaining its essence as a boutique luxury hotel.
- Clift is located just steps from Union Square and the Financial District, and close to Moscone Convention Center, Nob Hill, Fisherman’s Wharf, Embarcadero, Telegraph Hill, Coit Tower and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- One of the greatest hotels in San Francisco Downtown for romantic weekend getaways.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis, California
- This Downtown San Francisco hotel exudes an essence of modern luxury and the convenience.
Just south of Market Street, this hotel in the SOMA district is next to the Moscone Convention Center and steps away from the Yerba Buena Gardens, renowned museums and cultural attractions, world-class shopping on Union Square, and AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants.
- One of the memorable hotels in San Francisco Downtown for romantic getaways & breaks.
- Renowned as a meeting hotel in San Francisco, this business hotel provides flexible and expansive event venues to accommodate both grand and intimate San Francisco hotel receptions.