Are you searching for romantic hotels in Florida for couples? Here are some ideas that may help – great Florida romantic getaways & resorts with a wide range of amenities and activities such as Spa, Pool, Whirlpool , Luxury suites, Special Honeymoon, Wedding and Romantic packages, on the Beach activities, Breathtaking architecture, Lush tropical gardens, Fitness Center, Ocean views, and great Meeting facilities. The hotels are in Miami Beach, Florida Keys, St. Augustine, Orlando, Key West, Fort Lauderdale.
Romantic hotels in Florida for couples. Romantic getaways and resorts.
The Palms Hotel & Spa, Miami Beach, Florida
- A tropical and secluded ambience, just minutes away from exciting South Beach, The Palms Hotel & Spa will awaken your spirit with its offerings, including soothing guest rooms and luxury suites with spa-inspired bathrooms.
- One of the most romantic hotels in Florida, an ideal Florida romantic getaway for couples.
- The Palms AVEDA Spa – luxurious Aveda destination spa offers a full range of massage rituals, skin and body therapies and beauty services.
- Essensia Restaurant & Lounge – embodies the simplicity and elegance of natural gourmet dining.
- The perfect location for weddings and honeymoons.
- Over 8,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space, and much more can offer you this beautiful Florida romantic resort for unforgettbale moments.
- The hotel offer also special wellness and romantic packages.
Litle Palm Island Resort & Spa, Florida Keys
- This exclusive private island resort is the perfect Florida Keys paradise for your next Florida romantic getaways.
- Romance abounds. White paths of crushed seashells meander through nearly six acres of tropical flowers, palm trees and sandy beaches.
- Some of the resort amenities are: The Perfect Florida Keys Paradise, Pool – Sequestered for your relaxed enjoyment, Boutique, Library, Marina, ADA Compliance, The staff at the hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs and Disabilities Act.
- Bungalows – silence, like romance, is found in the folds of billowing white at one of the most romantic hotels in Florida Keys.
- Fine dining at some of the best and most romantic Little Torch Key restaurants.
- Great wedding venues and packages.
- Spa and Salon that provide the ultimate spa journey.
Casa Monica Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida
- Erected in 1888, this majestic hotel is a member of the National Trust Historic Hotels of America and is one of the most romantic hotels in Florida for couples.
- Located in the historic heart of St. Augustine.
- The ornate lobby with frescos, fountains and chandeliers help to rank the place among the best and most romantic hotels in Florida for unusual & unforgettable romantic getaways.
- When you indulge in the lush guest rooms and suites, savor the sumptuous cuisine at Costa Brava at 95 Cordova restaurant or sip a signature cocktail in the Cobalt Lounge, you will know you’re staying at a signature Kessler Collection gem. A gem known as the Casa Monica Hotel.
- Casa Monica’s breathtaking architecture, lush tropical gardens and flowing fountains give one the impression of a honeymoon or a wedding set in paradise.
- 12,000 square feet of versatile function space, from richly adorned ballrooms and elegant private dining rooms, to a relaxing poolside terrace.St. Augustine meetings and events at the award-winning Casa Monica Hotel blend high-tech amenities with historic charm.
Grand Bohemian Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- Voted as a “Top 20 Hotels in Florida” by Condé Nast Traveler, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando is located moments away from downtown’s cultural gems, sports and entertainment venus, and Orlando area theme parks.
- Surround yourself in luxury. From the mosaic tiled barrel-vaulted ceilings, to the one-of-a-kind art gallery housing an unprecedented collection of over 150 rare works of art, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando is undoubtedly one of the most romantic hotels in Florida for couples for unforgettable and unique Florida romantic getaways.
- Featuring some of Central Florida’s hottest jazz musicians, The Boheme’s Jazz Brunch allows guests to indulge in the finest culinary offerings while contemporary jazz sounds emanate from the
- Imperial Grand Bösendorfer Piano.
- Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool with views of Downtown Orlando.
- Poseidon Spa and 24 hour fitness center.
- Grand Bohemian Art Gallery.
- Nearby championship golf & tennis.
- Great venues for an unforgettable wedding and honeymoon.
Island City House Hotel, Key West, Florida
- This Key West suite accommodations at The Island City House Hotel are comprised of three buildings, each with its own style and unique character that rank the place among the most romantic hotels in Florida for couples.
- The Arch House features suites furnished in a casual Caribbean Style.
- The Island City House’ suites are furnished in an island Victorian style with lace curtains and many antique pieces.
- The Cigar House, the poolside building, is the home of the hotel’s largest one-bedroom suites. All of these suites are decorated in a tropical plantation style.
- You can enjoy here a wide range of activities: Snorkel Adventures, Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Waverunner Rentals, For The Wild, Kayaking, Sunset Sails, Dry Tortugas National Park, Fishing, Massage and more.
- Some of the hotel amenities are: Pool, Large sunning deck around pool, Large tropical gardens, Coin-op guest laundry facilities, Fully equipped kitchens, Expanded cable TV and much more.
- One of the best resorts and most romantic hotels in Florida for unique romantic getaways and honeymoons.
W Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Lounging on Florida’s sugar-sand coastline, this Fort Lauderdale luxury hotel is renowned as the hidden playground of stars and starlets.
- Enter the seduction of the hotel’s anything-but-typical rooms and suites and take in the scene of unrivaled ocean or Intracoastal views from every room.
- Within a stylish sensory multiplex designed as the abstraction of a sailboat in full sail, W Fort Lauderdale is one of the most best resorts and most romantic hotels in Florida for unforgettable romantic getaways.
- Some of the hotel amenities are: fully-equipped FIT® Fitness Center, Fort Lauderdale spa, Infinity-edge pools where you can drift away into the deep blue of the horizon, decadent restaurants with sweeping ocean views, and more.
- From the perfect proposal to the hottest honeymoon, W Fort Lauderdale provides a brilliant backdrop for a Fort Lauderdale wedding or commitment ceremony.
Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, Florida
- Hidden among lush subtropical foliage and surrounded by the brilliant turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami is among the most romantic hotels in Florida for couples.
- After a day spent exploring the eclectic boutiques, art galleries and restaurants that characterize Miami’s original neighborhood, resort guests can indulge in a soothing treatment at the hotel’s spa, discover dining that celebrates fresh Florida fare from farm to sea, and relax in accommodations that reveal views of the adjacent marina from a private balcony.
- Some of the hotel amenities are: guest rooms and suites, each with a private balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows, Manicured gardens and pool, 6,000-square-foot Boutique Spa and fitness center,
- Extensive event and pre-function space including a 3,200-square-foot garden courtyard and a 5,200-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Ballroom and much more.
- One of the best resorts and most romantic hotels in Florida for memorable Florida romantic getaways.
For more romantic hotels in Florida, see also romantic hotels in Miami.