Romantic weekend getaway ideas for hotels in Europe
Aria Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
- A luxury Prague hotel just steps from Charles Bridge or Prague Castle!
- One of the most romantic weekend getaway ideas for unforgettable holidays in Europe.
- The 5 star Aria Hotel harmonizes the unique musical concept with luxurious accommodations, exceptional service and surprising amenities to offer its guests a symphonic experience.
- Nestled in enchanting Mala Strana, the Little Quarter, Aria Hotel provides the perfect accompaniment to your stay in „the golden city“ whether it is for a magical holiday, or a romantic Prague wedding and honeymoon.
- See more romantic hotels in Prague & hotels in Prague Old Town.
Eiffel Seine Hotel Paris, France
- One of the most romantic weekend getaway ideas for unforgettable holidays.
- The hotel was completely renovated in 2006 in pure Art Nouveau style. The Hotel Eiffel Seine is a delightful three-star, top-of-the-range boutique hotel with a unique decor.
- Superbly situated, only a few minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadéro, the Hotel Eiffel Seine is ideal for making your stay in Paris memorable!
- See more romantic hotels in Paris.
Hotel Antiche Figure, Venice, Italy
- A XV century palace overlooking the Canal Grande, a charming and elegant hotel, where they spend a dream holiday, full of emotions and ideas.
- In ‘Hotel Antiche Figure guests will experience’ the Venetian Emotion ‘to the magical dialogue between past and present, old and new.
- A 4-star hotel in Venice overlooking the Grand Canal – one of the most romantic weekend getaway ideas for hotels in Europe.
- See more romantic hotels in Venice.
Hotel Villa Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Prominently positioned on the cliffs above the Dubrovnik’s prestigious St. Jacob precinct, newly renovated Villa Dubrovnik is minutes from the fortified beauty of the Old City cultural landmarks and few steps to everything that Dubrovnik offers to it’s guests for centuries.
- With spectacular views of the Old City and Island Lokrum, all residences of the hotel provide legendary service as they embodies contemporary luxury and refined elegance.
- One of the memorable romantic weekend getaway ideas & vacations for couples in Europe.
- See more romantic hotels in Dubrovnik & hotels in Dubrovnik Old Town.
Hotel Beethoven Vienna, Austria
- The 4-star Hotel Beethoven lies ensconced in culture and cuisine on the “bohemian“ Naschmarkt, opposite the Papagenotor at Theater an der Wien, just a few minutes’ walk from the Opera, the Musikverein, the Museumsquartier, the most traditional Viennese coffeehouses and shopping streets.
- The hotel is an elegant, 5-storey, historic building, which was constructed in the Neorenaissance style in 1902 on the traffic-calmed Papagenogasse.
- One of the most unique romantic weekend getaway ideas in Europe.
- See more romantic hotels in Vienna.
Lilium Villas Santorini, Greece
- The Lilium Santorini Villa hangs (clinging) magnificently on the edge of the Caldera; 2.5 km from Fira, invites its guests to experience moments of pure luxury.
- Above the blue seas of the Aegean: with a view of the volcano and the sunset. With renewed attention to decoration, using shades of white, and incorporating details from the amazing beauty of Santorini island.
- Santorini island in Greece offers one of the most spectacular landscapes in the World. One of the most romantic weekend getaway ideas & vacations for couples not only in Europe, but in the World.
- See more romantic hotels in Santorini.
InterContinental Lisbon, Portugal
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon.
- One of the best romantic weekend getaway ideas & vacations for couples.
- See more romantic hotels in Lisbon.
Corral del Rey, Sevilla, Spain
- Corral del Rey is located in the heart of Seville, in the old quarter of Barrio Alfalfa five minutes walk from the Cathedral. The original 17th Century Casa Palacio has been meticulously restored and converted into a small private luxury boutiqe hotel, offering chic accommodation with a vibrant bar.
- The architectural highlights are the atrium patio, Roman marble columns and the original wooden carved beams; all this fine art work accentuated by a unique Lutron controlled lighting system.
- One of the most romantic weekend getaway ideas in Europe.
- See more romantic hotels in Sevilla.