Casa Montani, Rome, Italy
- One of the memorable small luxury hotels in Rome for romantic getaways in Italy.
- A luxury guesthouse in the heart of Rome, overlooking the prestigious Porta del Popolo. Housed on the third floor of a beautiful building, the Casa Montani is managed directly by the owners who have put their heart and soul into every detail, choosing furniture and fabrics from the best Italian and French brands and commissioning furniture by local craftsmen. As a result, each of the five rooms are unique beautiful and comfortable. Apart from the gorgeous design, this home-feeling guesthouse is very personal and intimate and offers the type of service which makes perfect for a romantic individual leisure travel.
Palazzo Cardinal Cesi, Rome, Italy
- The Palace was built in 1400 and was bought by Cardinal Pierdonato Cesi who had it restructured and refurbished, turning it into an antiques and art museum, and installing a well-endowed library. Today, the Generalate of the Salvatorians has converted part of the building into an elegant and exclusive “welcoming home” , with 30 rooms all fully equipped with every amenity.
- Located on Via della Conciliazione just a stone’s throw away from St.Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, the Vatican Garden, the Tomb of John Paul II Karol Wojtyla and also Auditorium Conciliazione, Castel Sant’Angelo Fortress, Bambin Gesù Hospital, the Monumental Complex of S.Spirito in Saxia, you can easly joint the Policlinico Gemelli.
- One of the unforgettable small luxury hotels in Rome for romantic wedding in Italy.
Crossing Condotti, Rome, Italy
- Condotti is not a classic hotel, but a true Downtown House, one of the memorable small luxury hotels in Rome, comfortably and elegantly located in one of the most exclusive corners of the Eternal City offering Guests a memorable roman sojourn.
- Different enchanting rooms all refined with charme, antique furnishings and all the comfort of modern convenience to satisfy clients every single wish.
- One of the best small luxury hotels in Rome for romantic getaways in Italy.
Gigli d’Oro Suite, Rome, Italy
- Charming and captivating in a modern setting, upscale design and an attentive and elegant return to the past.
- A stone’s throw from Piazza Navona, Gigli d’Oro Suite awaits you in the old city center of Rome with 6 amazing luxury suites.
- The irresistible charm of settings nestled in a comfortable and private silence conveys amazing feelings and absolutely unique emotions.
- One of the amazing boutique and small luxury hotels in Rome.
Hotel Raphael Relais & Chateaux, Rome, Italy
- In the very heart of Rome, just nearby the vibrant Piazza Navona, there is a world-wide 5 stars deluxe celebrated Hotel, New Entry 2010 of the prestigious “family” of the Relais & Chateaux.
- From its astonishing ivied façade this magnificent “maison” will immerse you in a world of charm few steps away from the Pantheon, Spanish Steps and St. Peter’s Church: an ideal base to experience the elegance of Rome.
- Created” and started up in 1963 by Spartaco Vannoni (1922-1980), the Hotel Raphaël is a real museum of art: paintings, litographs, sculptures, antiquarian artefacts and a valuable collection of Picasso ceramics and Mayan art may be seen throughout the lobby.
- One of the memorable small luxury hotels in Rome for romantic escape.
Albergo del Senato, Rome, Italy
- This elegant 3 star Rome hotel occupies a building that dates back to 19th century and was designed by the talented Italian architect Gaetano Koch.
- Guests can enjoy an antique hotel that is equipped with modern rooms and amenities providing visitors with a comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Each of our quiet and safe rooms come with satellite TV, air conditioning, refrigerator, mini-bar and WiFi internet access in all public and private areas of the hotel.
- Located in the heart of the ancient city of Rome.
- One of the greatest boutique & small luxury hotels in Rome for romantic wedding in Italy.