Unusual & themed hotels in London, England for romantic breaks
The Pavilion Hotel, London, England
- One of the best themed hotels in London for romantic breaks in England.
- The Pavilion is a groovy 30 room hotel in central London targeted at a discerning, artistically minded clientele. Rooms are themed to project a funky and glamorous image. “Honky Tonky Afro” is a tribute to the 1970’s while “Casablanca Nights” is a deco inspired Moorish fantasy.
- Located near Oxford Str and Hyde park, Harpers & Queen magazine described the Pavilion as “London’s chicest little Hotel”.
- Rooms are crammed with quirky eccentricities and benefit from having all the necessities of modern day living such as en suite facilities, direct dial telephones and satellite television.
- The Pavilion is popular among the fashion, media and music world. A diverse collection of bands, pop stars and actors have visited it. This is one of the greatest themed hotels in London.
citizenM London Bankside hotel, London, England
- Located at Bankside and close to Tate Modern citizenM has luxury rooms for London’s most stylish and affordable way to sleep. One of the memorable themed hotels in London city centre.
- The rooms have been specially designed to give you all the things you want for free, and none of the things you don’t. Here’s what to expect from your stay at Bankside hotel in London:XL king-sized, super comfy bed, wall-to-wall window, rain shower for washing away that jet lag, free movies, free Wi-Fi for Facebooking all your snaps, international plug system.
- There’s a living room for every occasion, whether you want to work, relax, meet friends or browse through the library of design-led books. iMacs are dotted around for work, play and googling, and there’s free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Rough Luxe Hotel, London, England
- Half rough, half luxury. A little bit of luxury in a rough part of London. A little bit of rough in a luxurious London. The hotel was transformed by internationally acclaimed designer Rabih Hage in 2008 and the hotel’s philosophy is simple: “You are staying with us in our home, so just ask us for anything you need.”
- Guests at a Rough Luxe hotel might have a small room or a small shower cubicle, but the luxury is in the choice of the wine, the bed linen, the art on the walls and the people looking after you.
- The themed hotel’s look is a mix of old and new, furniture and art; combining colours and beautiful fabrics with cheap materials and existing distressed original walls. Cheap materials are treated as precious items and preserved for their beauty and memory of the site.
- One of the most unusual & themed hotels in London, England for breaks and holidays.
Blakes Hotel, London, England
- Blakes is the inspirational creation of world renowned designer Anouska Hempel as the world’s first luxury boutique & themed hotels in London. Located in the leafy Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, Blakes is justly famous for its stunning design, elegance and dedicated service. Its uncompromising stand on privacy has made it the London base for film stars, musicians and all the top designers, earning its reputation as The “Couture” Hotel.
- Sympathetically converted from a collection of period Victorian town houses, Blakes is now established and recognized as totally unique and has revolutionized and influenced the concept of the small luxury hotel worldwide.
- Some of the themed hotel rooms are: Parisian Single, The Gypsy Room, The Moroccan Room, Romantic Four Poster, Striped Rooms and more…
- One of the best themed hotels in London, England for romantic breaks & holidays.